Spanish

St. Yves Cemetery, Harmony

Administered by: St. Yves Parish
PO Box 880
Morton, WA 98356
360-496-5456
Year Established: 1913
Developed Acres: 1

St. Yves Cemetery, Harmony

In 1914, St. Yves Cemetery in Harmony in Lewis County, administered by Sacred Heart Church in Morton, was established. This was the site of St. Yves in the Woods Church, which is now a mission church administered by Sacred Heart Church, Morton.

Back to listing of Parish Cemeteries
Back to Cemeteries