Holy Family Cemetery, Frances
Administered by: St. Joseph Parish
PO Box 235
Pe Ell, WA 98572
Developed Acres: 1
In 1889, Holy Family Catholic Cemetery in the former community of Frances, Lewis County, was established on one acre of land donated by William and Margarthe Duckwitz. The cemetery is also known as the Frances Catholic Cemetery, and it is located behind the Holy Family Church, which is administered as a Mission of St. Joseph Church in Pe Ell. The Holy Family/Frances Catholic Cemetery was utilized by Swiss and German Catholics and features elaborate European brass grave markers.